Since 1988, Temple and Temple Tours Inc. has remained committed to providing the greatest value in educational travel. Our “more for less” philosophy means that you will participate in a greater variety of activities, enjoy upgrades in accommodation and meals, AND save money. We are still a Canadian-owned and -operated family organization that believes in instilling a passion for travel in all of our youthful travellers.
Our Activities Directors are friendly, passionate, knowledgeable university students who lead your tour. They are well-trained and are prepared to put smiles on your students’ faces! They are certified in CPR/First Aid and have completed a comprehensive Temple and Temple training experience, all geared toward ensuring a successful trip. You and your students are the Activities Participants who are prepared to enjoy your trip!
To deliver happiness through travel. Call it “happiness on wheels”! For those who were fortunate enough to enjoy participation in an educational or year-end trip with classmates in elementary or high school, those positive memories endure and are there to last a life-time. It may have been years since you last saw your teachers and childhood friends, but the memories make it seem like only yesterday!
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT TO YOUR HAPPINESS
We are committed to you:
- Personal meeting with one of our well-versed Customer Service Associates who are there to offer you our many years of expertise and provide you with all travel options;
- An evening presentation at your school to make sure all parents, students and educators are informed and positively committed;
- Year-round support throughout the planning stages of your trip as provided by our knowledgeable and friendly operations team;
- Accounting updates in a timely manner;
- 24-hour customer emergency support while on tour;
- Lanyards and calling cards (for Canadian destinations only) for all students and teachers while on tour;
- A “Memories of a Lifetime” Photo CD (for Canadian destinations only) for all students and teachers;
- The services of a friendly and knowledgeable Activities Director throughout your tour;
- Professional liability insurance coverage on all components of your tour;
- Post-trip follow-up to evaluate all aspects of your tour;
- Needs analysis to provide you with travel information for your upcoming tour(s);